A Brilliant, Creative Choreographer
Anuradha Vikranth has many brilliantly choreographed dance productions to her credit, presented through her dance institute “Drishti Art Centre” located in Sahakarnagar, Bengaluru.
To name a few:
- AIKYAM– The Supreme Union
- SRISHTI– An ode to the Creator, Creation and Celebration of that Creation
- ANTHARDHWANI– The inner voice
- SRI KRISHNA PARIKSHANAM– Adaptation of DVG’s literary work “Sri Krishna Parikshanam”
- JAYATI MAHATI– The pre-eminence of Woman
- MAYURA SANDESHA– ANirupana Chitra Nritya
- MAANINI– A celebration of Womanhood through the ages
- SAMBRAMA– Festivals of India
- PĀNCHAJANYA– The essence of life- Mahabharata retold
- SHAKTI– The power of nine emotions of Goddess Durga
- SUNDARA VISHWAM– Celebrating the circle of life
- SHIVA PĀDA– depicting the significance of surrendering to lord Shiva’s feet.
- STHREE– Mythology to today- Women of all times
- NAVARASA NATARAJA– Portrayal of the nine expressions from the life of Lord Shiva.
- SHAKTI BHAKTI MUKTHI– A life story of Akka Mahadevi
- EESHAM SARVESHAM– Feature on Lord Shiva
- “Navasandhi Nritya” – A temple dance ritual
- Sree Rama Vaibhava – Depicting the life story of Sree Rama
- “Samvada”- A Rhythmic dialect between different forms of dance.
- ‘Radhe Shyam’ – Dance feature describing eternal love of Radha and Krishna.
- ‘Dashavatara’ -Dance feature unfolding the ten avataras of Lord Vishnu.
- ‘Vasantha Vaibhava’ – A joyous dance feature celebrating spring season.
- ‘Rhythms’ -A blend of classical, contemporary and folk dance.
- ‘Thunga Taranga’ – A dance feature on Sri Kuvempu’s Poetry
- ‘Nritya Rang’ -A glimpse into the folk dance forms of India.